1) We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
2) We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
3) We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
4) We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us in the future.
5) The type of information we may collect about you includes: Your Name, Email Address, IP Address
6) We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
7) The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
8) The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.