Private Photography Sharing
My name is Adi J, a self-taught photographer, i didn’t go into any photography school. I learn mostly from asking and sharing photography knowledge from my friends, family, and internet. I learn by trial and error (like i learn my english) until finally confident to start my own photography business in 2007. My photography style is to use the optimal equipment to make good photos. I mostly do people related photography like wedding, engagement, honeymoon, lifestyle, family, etc.
I am not so good with wording, so let’s get to the point, before i embarrased myself.
This “Private Photography Sharing” thing is basically my photography workflow for each project i’ve done. I prefer not calling this as a lesson, because i am just sharing my photography workflow with you, ask you to get into the action and hope you get something from it. Simple, like my motto K.I.S.S (Keep It Simple Stupid).
- Before this all start, let’s find a day to meet at a coffee shop to get to know each other. About your learning plan, taste, goal, etc.
- Experience learned by each person surely be different, depends on your will and your questions, be active and positive.
- Personalized sharing material will be given because everybody has different plan, taste and goal.
- 1 on 1 private sharing of photography workflow
- One day (around 10 hours) session of sharing
- On locations camera handling
- Lightroom workflow from RAW to any format
- Photoshop workflow for final image touch
- Unlimited questions you can ask me
- Strong will and list of questions
- Your own camera (DSLR or Mirrorless is fine)
- Your own laptop (powerful enough to run Lightroom and Photoshop)
Terms and Conditions
- There is no guarantee for exact result in this sharing session like i said on prelude above.
- 50% deposit needed for booking a sharing session date.
- Full payment should be paid after sharing session done.